Fill out our contact form


Child Care

Our team can provide sympathetic support, assistance and advice when you are dealing with Investigations Domestic Abuse Court representation Public Funding Social Services

At Enoch Evans LLP we have a dedicated, experienced and accredited team of lawyers who can help you through any legal process regarding child care matters – including all stages of investigation from a local authority’s Social Services department.
Our team can provide support, guidance and assistance with the following matters:
> Investigations
> Domestic abuse
> Court representation
> Public funding
> Social services

Contact our team and find out how our expert child proceeding solicitors can help you.

We offer our services both in Sutton Coldfield, Walsall & the surrounding areas.

Related departments


The team deals with all manner of contractual disputes, general consumer problems, hire purchase, building disputes, property disputes and all aspects of employment law. Visit the department


The Wills, Tax and Probate team provides clients with a personal service, where pride is taken in having a sensitive and professional approach to every matter. Visit the department


The team has a well-earned reputation throughout the Midlands for quality and professionalism. It is good to know you have experts on your side when it comes to something as important as buying or selling your home. Visit the department

Do you qualify for Legal Aid? You could be entitled to help with fees. 
Click here

Do you need information on our Fixed Fee Divorce services?
Click here

Contact the team


    Paul Ford
    Associate Solicitor
    Catherine McTigue
    Senior Solicitor
    Hannah Brindley
    Legal Executive
    Kally Kaur, Legal Support Assistant, Enoch Evans LLP
    Kally Kaur
    Legal Support Assistant