Andrew completed his training contract with a firm in Wolverhampton before moving to Walsall in 1989 to join Addison Cooper Jesson & Co in which he became a Partner in 1991. The firm subsequently merged with Peter O’Hare & Co in 1999 and then again with Enoch Evans in October 2013.
Any specific areas of expertise within practice area
- Divorce and financial proceedings (property/maintenance/pensions)
- Children Act proceedings
- Postnuptial/prenuptial/separation agreements
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 1988. Qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 1985
Professional memberships & accreditations
- Master’s Degree in Advanced Legal Procedure (Family).
- A member of Resolution (previously the Solicitors Family Law Association) and brings to his work the Code of Conduct adopted by that Association. Andrew is a Resolution accredited specialist in both private law finance and private law children.
What you offer your clients
Andrews brings a calm and measured approach to all areas of private family law. Being tenacious in representing clients’ interests and in presenting their case.
Why you love what you do
Andrew takes great pleasure and personal pride in assisting people in what is a very difficult stage of their lives and helping them to manage a problematic situation without making what is already a problem for them more stressful.
Andrew enjoys spending time with my family, and is married with 3 children and is a longstanding season ticketholder of Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club.
He enjoys travelling and experiencing the local cuisine, as well as enjoying socialising with friends and going to the theatre.