Having commenced his legal career at a high street practice, eventually moving to a large international law firm, David has over 20 years of experience in dealing with all sizes of businesses from SMEs to global conglomerates.
He has a degree in Economics and spent time as an in-house counsel on secondment for a major global engineering company as well as being employed by a “Big 4” professional services firm. Therefore, he understands how businesses operate and the challenges they face.
Any specific areas of expertise within practice area
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold property.
- Commercial leases.
- Landlord and tenant advice.
- Funding and security arrangements relating to commercial property.
- BA (Hons) Economics with Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Commendation)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Legal Studies (Common Professional Examination).
Professional memberships & accreditations
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2002.
What you offer your clients
His primary focus is to provide pragmatic, clear, timely and efficient advice on a range of Commercial Property matters. David’s general commercial law experience enables him to provide a joined-up service for a range of legal needs to local businesses.
Why you love what you do
David loves a challenge and enjoys being able to solve his client’s legal problems. He focusses on the solution rather than the problem and takes great satisfaction in becoming a trusted advisor to his clients and an integral part of their business. He particularly enjoys clients telling him “We couldn’t have done this without you.”
David is a keen motorcyclist and enjoys getting out on his bike as much as he can.
Anything else you would like to include?
David is based at our Sutton Coldfield office.