Lisa was educated at Codsall High School, completing her LLB (HONS) Degree at Wolverhampton University and subsequently continued to complete Legal Practice Course, qualifying in 2012.
Lisa joined Enoch Evans in 2013, and was promoted to Partner in 2021.
She is a fully accredited member of The Association of Lifetime Lawyers. The Association of Lifetime Lawyers state that being a Fully Accredited Member of the Association of Lifetime Lawyers, means you are 'one of the most qualified Lawyers in the country supporting vulnerable and older people'.
Any specific areas of expertise within practice area
Specialising in Will drafting, Asset Protection and Mitigation of Care Fees, Formation and Administration of Trusts, Inheritance Tax Planning and Advice, Probate and Estate Administration, Preparation and Registration of Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection Applications.
- LLB (HONS) Law Degree
Professional memberships & accreditations
- Full Accredited Member of The Association Of Lifetime Lawyers
- Member of Walsall Law Association and Birmingham Law Society
- Dementia Friend
What you offer your clients
Lisa offers her clients a highly personalised and approachable manner. She assists clients to clearly define what it is they need to achieve and explains different options available to them whilst making sure they have all the information required to make the right decisions for themselves and their loved ones. She has a reputation for building long terms relationships with clients and their families.
Why you love what you do
Lisa loves being able to assist and support clients and their families when going through difficult or strenuous times.
Out of work Lisa loves attending the gym, spinning and long walks with her Doberman.
Anything else you would like to include?
Lisa regularly attends talks at various charities to offer practical guidance on a variety of general Private client matters.
- Advising upon the preservation of assets through Wills, including advising on the mitigation of any potential Inheritance Tax Liability and the protection of assets from third party claims.
- Advising families and individuals in relation to the creation of trusts and lifetime gifts in order to mitigate exposure of their estate to Inheritance Tax.
- Advising Trustees on the surrender of a Life Interest Trust, the transfer and sale of assets and associated Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax advice.
- Advising upon Lasting Powers of Attorney in both a personal and commercial matter and the choice of suitable Attorneys to be appointed.
- Advising upon Deputyship applications to the Court of Protection and further Supplementary Orders.
- Advising Personal Representatives of an Estate whereby the assets of the Estate and the beneficiaries were unknown. Locating all assets and obtaining Probate and administering the estate to the satisfaction of the beneficiaries.
- Advising Personal Representatives regarding post death variation of an estate to mitigate Inheritance Tax.