Marc joined Enoch Evans LLP in 2015 with the Court of Protection team. In 2021 he moved into the Wills Tax & Probate Team.
Any specific areas of expertise within practice area
- Inheritance Tax planning and advice
- Asset protection and Care fees
- Administration of Estates
- Forming and administration of Trusts
- Preparation and administration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications and administration
Marc also has experience in dealing with estates that contain:-
- Limited Companies, AIM shares and Lloyd’s Names.
What you offer your clients
Marc’s clients find his personable nature and ability to explain complex legal issues in a straightforward manner a great help to them when looking at either getting their own affairs in order, or dealing with the affairs of a family member.
Why you love what you do
Meeting people, problem solving and making people feel at ease in stressful situations.
Football, Boxing, Gym, Family & Cars.