Parminder is a Solicitor who specialises in Commercial Property.
She studied Business and Law at the University of Wolverhampton and then went on to achieve a Graduate Diploma in Law before completing her Legal Practice Course in 2016.
Parminder joined Enoch Evans LLP as a Paralegal in 2017 and went on to commence her Training Contract with the firm in 2018. Parminder qualified as a Solicitor in 2019 and joined the firm's Commercial Property team.
Any specific areas of expertise within practice area
Parminder undertakes a wide range of commercial property work which includes:
- Sale and Purchase of Freehold and Leasehold Commercial Property: commercial units, offices, restaurants and mixed-use properties, including the preparation and review of auction packs.
- Landlord and Tenant law, including new leases / lease renewals, deeds of surrender, licences to sublet, licences to assign, deeds of variation, rent deposit deeds and security of tenure under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Option and Pre-emption Agreements (or “rights of first refusal”).
- Applications for Adverse Possession.
- Commercial Mortgages and Re-mortgages.
- Applications for First Registrations.
- Healthcare – sale and purchase of retail pharmacies.
- Business and Law – BA (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma in Law - LLM
- Legal Practice Course
Professional memberships & accreditations
- Black Country Junior Lawyers Division
- Birmingham Law Society
What you offer your clients
Parminder understands that her clients are the most important part of her job and therefore aims to provide an efficient and pragmatic service to her clients without compromising on quality. Parminder is always prepared to go the extra mile for her clients to deliver an exceptional service.
Parminder has a friendly and approachable manner and makes sure that even the most complex legal matters are explained clearly and without unnecessary legal jargon to her clients.
Why you love what you do
Parminder enjoys assisting clients throughout their journey and guiding them through each step of the transaction.
Outside of work Parminder enjoys spending time with her family and eating out.