Sukie completed her training contract with a city firm. After qualification Sukie joined Enoch Evans in 2003 becoming a Partner in 2007.
Sukie advises businesses of all sizes from large plc’s, multinationals to SME’s. Sukie is engaged across all sectors with a specialism in the Healthcare sector. Undertaking Mergers and Acquisitions in the Healthcare sector specifically pharmacy and care homes.
When it comes to Mergers and Acquisitions Sukie has advised clients domestically and cross border.
Any specific areas of expertise within practice area
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Company law
- Company/Group Reorganisations and Restructurings
- Management Buyouts
- Shareholders’ Agreements and Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Finance
- Banking security
- Commercial contracts
- Supply and Distribution Agreements
- Terms & Conditions
- LLM Commercial Law
- BA (Hons) Business and Law
Professional memberships & accreditations
- Birmingham Law Society
What you offer your clients
Practical and clear advice.
Support to the client to find a solution to their business legal needs
Why you love what you do
Problem solving, closing a deal, the buzz of transactional work. Building relationships with clients and contacts.
Liverpool FC, reading, movies, good food and yoga.
Anything else you would like to include?
Recent Experiences include:
- Advising on a refinance to support a property development company with a value in excess of £1m
- Advising on the cross-border sale of a technology company with a value in excess of £1m.
- Advising on the purchase of an engineering company with a value in excess of £1m.
- Advising on the acquisition of a care home.
- Advising on the cross-border supply of manufacturing equipment.