Anna joined Enoch Evans in 2018 as an office assistant, she is now a Paralegal in the Court of Protection department.
Any specific areas of expertise within practice area
- Making Court of protection applications to appoint a Deputy to look after the affairs of someone who lacks mental capacity.
- Manage the finances on a daily basis of clients who lack the capacity to be able to look after their finances on their own.
- Advise parents who have adult or young children with learning difficulties to help with their finances if the parent is unable to on their own.
- Advise people who lack mental capacity and who cannot make decisions on their own such as people with learning difficulties or conditions such as dementia.
- Business administration level 3 achieved but currently taking on a CILEX paralegal course.
Professional memberships & accreditations
- Dementia friend
What you offer your clients
Anna offers a kind and caring approach to clients as she understands due to their disabilities they may be feeling scared and vulnerable, whilst also being professional at the same time.
Why you love what you do
Anna finds her job really rewarding job as she loves helping people with their finances who would struggle to do it on their own or not be able to at all due to them lacking mental capacity.
Anna enjoys spending free time with her family and has a love for Formula 1.